Saturday, July 19, 2008

what you need 2 b happy?

ned : you're the only one for me.

chuck : i know that you feel it now but there are things you want, there are things that we both want.

ned : so? everyone wants stuff. we wake up everyday with a list of wishes a mile long. and maybe we spend our life trying to make those wishes but just because we want them, doesn't mean we need them to be happy.

chuck : what you need to be happy?

ned : YOU.

awww... so romantic. that's why i like pushing daisies so much. wish someone would say that to me. yeah, call me hopeless romantic. it's true because that's who i am.

there's a question that have been bugging me for awhile : how can you be so sure the person you're with is the one for you? i don't know the answer since i haven't found my " THE ONE" yet.let's ask my friends who have found their the one via e-mail since they've stop responding through sms nowadays.

well come to think of it, what do i need to be happy?

No comments: