Sunday, July 13, 2008

counting down the days

i have less than a month before my convocation. what i need to do now is to make sure my face is free from any breakouts and ugly volcano eruption. my dear pimple, you are my best friend but please don't show up on that particular day. i really need to be pimple free for that day.

my convocation is scheduled on the 6th of august, the evening session. i really hope my entire family will be there. mak definitely will be there. she's more excited than i am about this whole graduation thing. another person that i wish could be there is si dia. but i'm not so sure if he's going to be there. i hope he can make it since i'm in the evening session or he may not be there. thus, i don't want to put high hope on his presence. but i still want him to come and celebrate with me.

well, either way, i need to prepare myself to listen to his ridiculous and lame excuses on why he couldn't make it. whatever. i don't care. (it's a lie, i do care!)

2 comments:

yoshz said...

Hi...
happy convocation. tak yah risau la kalau si dia tu dtg atau tak.
kalau dia anggap u penting dia pasti dtg, ok? ;)

d.o.n.u.t.m.a.n.i.s said...

yeah, kalau dia berperasaan begitu. anyway thanks and welcome..